Friday, April 11, 2008

OWLS!

As if I'm not busy enough trying to unpack everything, I'm also OBSESSED with planning the new baby's room. I don't even know if it's a girl or a boy...but if it's a girl, it's owls. I found this fabric that I simply LOVE LOVE LOVE.
It comes in pink:


and tan:


I can't decide which I like better, but I think they'd make the cutest curtains. I'm planning on making a cute little owl on a branch for over the crib and, if I'm super energetic this summer, and owl mobile.

Thoughts?

3 comments:

The Argylephile said...

I think you should go with the tan ones. Pink is way too much for any baby's eyes to handle. The fabric is really awesome though. I want to make a dress out of it...except I can't sew.

Frederick Ingram said...

r u tryin to give the kid a lifelong owl phobia? >8O:

The Lung Family said...

where'd you find that fabric?