Friday, April 18, 2008

Moving Announcement

So I'm working on our cards to mail out letting our loved ones know our little family has relocated. I, of course, turned to the Internet for ideas and found these super cute little birds. However, they were on this large mural thing. So I used my maddddddddd skillz in Paint to separate them out and then I found a little blue egg. I'm happy with the results.




The actual announcement part goes at the top with a headline of, "We have a new nest!"

That's why I get paid the big bucks to be a writer.

Anyways, I ended up drawing little music notes by the birdies (and egg). I would show you the finished product, except it has our address and phone number which I believe would be a poor decision to broadcast all over the Internet.

I think I'm on a bird kick or something. Maybe it's just spring.

Maybe it's just the little things...

No comments: