Monday, April 7, 2008

Ham Sandwiches and Crazy Speakers

It is currently 2:15 on Monday afternoon. It is beautiful outside. I know because I took an hour long walk for my lunch...in heels. It was glorious. I picked up a ham salad sandwich from Loaf-n-Ladle (a treasure of downtown Fort Wayne) and a giant chocolate chip cookie, which I am now enjoying as an afternoon snack. *sigh*

However, I am now stuck in my hole of an office...dark, dreary...and every time my neighbor's cell phone gets a call or text message (which is about ever 30 seconds) my speakers buzz. That means that 1. I deal with it or 2. I sacrifice my music and turn off my speakers. Grrr...

In other news: I moved this weekend. Rather, my family moved. We packed up on Saturday and with the help of several wonderful people moved our stuff about 1/2 north to the booming town of Saint Joe, IN (the town where Sechler's Pickles are made! http://www.gourmetpickles.com/).

Now I have the huge task of unpacking and the fun task of decorating! Yay! Although, I have a HUGE wall in my living room that I have no idea what to do with. Suggestions?

Hypothetically I'll have some pictures up here soon of some of my latest crafts. Until then you're stuck reading about my life's happenings.

Cheers.

No comments: