Sunday, November 16, 2008

I'm baaaaaack!



Ok...ok...I know it's been an eternity since I've updated my blog (6 weeks, actually), but I've been a tad bit busy with this little beauty.

Isn't she cute?

She also takes up a lot of time and energy. So do the bigger ones...you know...the Other and Monty.

I have been working on some projects, though. I participated in this month's Daring Baker's Challenge, so I'll be posting on that soon. I'm also in the process of making my Christmas cards (every single one is different...and I'm making 40! I'll post when I'm done to explain).

Also, I just celebrated my very uneventful 27th birthday (I got puked on by both of my children) and I've been promised a sewing machine by my Other. So, hopefully, that means I'll have even MORE projects to show you! I'm planning on starting out with a very simple and sweet tote bag that I will hopefully be making for Christmas presents.

So, I hope I still have a reader or two...and I promise that I'll update more often now that I'm in a more normal state of mind now!

No comments: