Monday, June 9, 2008

Baby Belly

So, I have lots of pictures of things I've baked. Really. I do. Just not with me right now. So you'll have to wait a little longer.

I noticed this weekend that my baby bump is poking out rather far. I noticed this because I got terribly hot sitting out at the lake in 90 degree heat. Ugh. But it was nice to get some sun, enjoy the water and watch Mont play and splash.

In other news, the biggest thing on my mind is what to do for Father's Day for the Other. I'm half inclined not to do anything because, well, he didn't help me celebrate Mother's Day. But that's a bad attitude to have and he's a great dad and should be recognized for that.

So, after much thinking and keeping in mind my very tiny bank account, I found the perfect homemade item for him. I'm SO excited I can't even stand it. I just hope I can do it. It involves Legos.

Cool. I know.

No comments: